So I figured now that I'm almost 3 weeks into my adventures in Copenhagen, it'd be a good time to start a blog, which I'm told is something people do when abroad. So here's my first attempt at a post--hopefully I'll update it regularly and you'll get my perspective on life in Denmark and my experiences here.

But before we get to all of that, a little about the name. I chose ZCB2012 for two reasons; first, since ZCB are my initials, and second since it answers several questions that people may have about the content of this blog:
Who is writing this (although I assume if you're reading this you know me): Zack
Where am I writing this from: Copenhagen
What am I studying here: Biomedicine
When am I doing this: 2012
Hence, ZCB2012.
As for the why and how, hopefully those will be answered throughout this blog! So introductions aside, welcome to my first attempt at blogging. Enjoy!
But before we get to all of that, a little about the name. I chose ZCB2012 for two reasons; first, since ZCB are my initials, and second since it answers several questions that people may have about the content of this blog:
Who is writing this (although I assume if you're reading this you know me): Zack
Where am I writing this from: Copenhagen
What am I studying here: Biomedicine
When am I doing this: 2012
Hence, ZCB2012.
As for the why and how, hopefully those will be answered throughout this blog! So introductions aside, welcome to my first attempt at blogging. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment